Chingford Mount Dental Practice has won several awards over the years including the Aesthetic Dental Practice (South England) award at the Aesthetic Dentistry Awards and also has been a finalist at The Dentistry Awards & Private Dentistry Awards. We have been members of the BDA Good Practice Scheme for over 12 years & Investors in People for a similar time. These national awards are judged by a panel of highly-respected private dentists. We are proud to be recognised and acknowledged by our peers as providing a world class facility for our clients. We also have well over 200 five star Google reviews from satisfied clients, a real testament to the quality of care that we provide.
We have been national finalists for several other awards in recent years.
- We have a team of highly-experienced dentists, most of whom have extensive postgraduate training.
- Our team works together to deliver excellent patient care in a relaxing, comfortable and modern environment.
- Our dentists, nurses and staff are members of professional organisations and regularly undertake training to ensure they continue to deliver high standards of care.
- We conduct regular client surveys and implement the feedback we receive.
- You can expect the highest standards of cross infection control and cleanliness in our practice.
- We can offer sedation to assist nervous patients and those with dental phobias.
- Our practice is accredited by BUPA, HSA and other leading insurers.
- We are members of the BDA Good Practice Scheme and accredited by Investors in People.
What to Expect
- We will assess your dental health on a regular basis to understand your needs, monitor any problems and implement measures to prevent issues in the future.
- We will provide you with a written, personalised treatment plan and fee estimate so you are fully informed and able to make independent decisions regarding your dental health.
- We will be completely open with our fees at all times; we are sensitive to your budget and will offer you options to adhere to it.
- We will endeavour to see you at your appointed time, every time.