Chingford Mount Dental Practice is led by Dr Raj Gogna, a highly experienced dental surgeon
with over 25 years in the industry.
If you are looking for a high-quality dental practice with world class service, Chingford Mount Dental Practice is the place for you!
Why Choose Us
- At the Aesthetic Dentistry Awards 2013, the Chingford Mount Dental Practice won the Aesthetic Dental Practice of the Year (South England). These national awards are judged by a panel of highly-respected private dentists. We are proud to be recognised and acknowledged by our peers as providing a world class facility for our clients.
- We have been national finalists for several other awards in recent years.
- Our Belgravia dental practice has been operating for 46 years while our Chingford branch has been operating for over 75 years, with thousands of satisfied customers at both clinics.
- We have a team of highly-experienced dentists, most of whom have extensive postgraduate training.
- Our team works together to deliver excellent patient care in a relaxing, comfortable and modern environment.
- Our dentists, nurses and staff are members of professional organisations and regularly undertake training to ensure they continue to deliver high standards of care.
- We conduct regular client surveys and implement the feedback we receive.
- You can expect the highest standards of cross infection control and cleanliness
in our practice.
- We can offer sedation to assist nervous patients and those with dental phobias.
- Our practice is accredited by BUPA, HSA and other leading insurers.
- We are members of the BDA Good Practice Scheme and accredited by Investors in People.
What to Expect
- We will assess your dental health on a regular basis to understand your needs, monitor any problems and implement measures to prevent issues in the future.
- We will provide you with a written, personalised treatment plan and fee estimate so
you are fully informed and able to make independent decisions regarding your dental health.
- We will be completely open with our fees at all times; we are sensitive to your budget and
will offer you options to adhere to it.
- We will endeavour to see you at your appointed time, every time.
Our services include:
- Dental examinations
- Dental hygiene
- Emergency dental treatment
- Cosmetic dentistry
- Porcelain veneers
- Ceramic crowns
- Dental implants
- Dentures and bridges
- Teeth whitening
- Smile makeovers
- Facial rejuvenation
- Oral surgery
London’s Premier Award-Winning Practice
We are committed to maintaining and improving the dental health of our patients by restoring and creating natural, healthy-looking smiles. Our aim is to provide excellent customer service while offering a wide range of high-standard treatments using the latest equipment and techniques available.
Led by accredited specialist prosthodontist, Principal Dentist Dr Raj Gogna, the dedicated, professional team at Chingford Mount Dental Practice includes general dentists, an orthodontist, an oral surgeon, an endodontist, a periodontist, dental hygienists and a facial aesthetic practitioner. Dr Gogna has been the Practice Principal for 24 years, developing the practice from a small clinic to the modern, multi-disciplinary centre it is today.
Our dedicated, accomplished team of dentists and dental specialists work together to provide exceptional patient care. All of our specialists are on the UK General Dental Council's Register of Accredited Specialists, while our staff are members of the professional and specialist organisations relevant to their particular area of practice. Our dental nurses and reception staff are friendly, welcoming and carefully trained to meet your expectations.
Dr Raj Gogna
BDS (Hons), LDS, DGDP, MGDSRCS (Eng.), MSc, FFGDP (UK)
Accredited Specialist in Prosthodontics
Principal Dentist for the London Cosmetic Dentistry Partnership
Dr Raj Gogna has over 25 years' experience in general and cosmetic dentistry, having graduated from the University of Manchester in 1984. He received the MGDS Diploma from the Royal
College of Surgeons (1995) and obtained an MSc in Fixed and Removable Prosthodontics (1996) before becoming a Registered Specialist in Prosthodontics with the General Dental Council (2002). In 2003, he was awarded the Fellowship in General Dental Practice from the Royal College of Surgeons, the highest level of recognition from the college in general dental practice.
Dr Pratik Sharma
BDS (Hons) MFDS RCS (Ed), MSc, MOrth RCS (Ed), FDS (Orth) RCS (Ed)
Accredited Specialist in Orthodontics
Dr Nick Vyas,
BDS, MSc (Periodontology), FDS (Periodontology/Oral Medicine), RCSEd. Cert.Implantology
Accredited Specialist in Periodontics
Ntelis, DipDS (Athens, Greece) 2003, MSc in Endodontics (London) 2007
Dr Vince Chen
BDS (London), MJDF RCS (England)
Dr Poonam Ram
EDH, Dip HE.
BSc Hons., Dip HE.
Our facilities are modern and carefully maintained with your safety and comfort in mind. Our facilities include:
- The latest sterilisation and cross infection control in compliance with HTM-01 05 Best Practice
- Access and treatment for the disabled
- Private consultation rooms
- Patient information videos in waiting rooms and surgeries
- Bright, well-designed treatment rooms with high-quality instruments and equipment
- Fully-equipped modern dental surgeries
- Digital x-rays, OPG and intraoral cameras
- Florida Probes for digital periodontal pocket measurement
- Velopex Air Abrasion Units to aid in minimal intervention dentistry
- A digital shade taking unit
- Access to a variety of treatments due to our multi-disciplinary dental team.
We also offer:
- Comfortable, modern patient areas
- Informational DVDs on dental treatments
- iPads with Wi-Fi access
- DVD glasses for watching videos during treatment
- iPods for listening to music
- Newspapers and magazines
- Dental care information leaflets
- Air conditioning
- Text/email reminders.
Tooth whitening treatments used by us include:
- Day White
- Night White.
Speak to our experienced dentists for advice as to which is the best treatment option for you.
Porcelain Veneers and Cosmetic Dentistry
Our practice is well-known for providing high-class, quality cosmetic dentistry procedures. We use high-quality materials that closely match the natural colour of your teeth and laboratories proven to produce the best results.
We offer the following orthodontic options:
- Removable braces
- Fixed braces (‘Clarity’)
- Lingual braces (‘Incognito’)
- Inman Aligner.
If you have a missing tooth, we have the solution: our surgeons can apply dental implants where teeth have been lost. We use the Ankylos and Straumann systems – established, widely-known systems we have worked with for many years. The results can be very natural-looking and you can use the implants as if they are your own teeth.
Our payment options include:
- Pay as you go (cash and credit cards accepted)
- Denplan membership
- 0% finance over 12 months
- Finance plans with interest if credit is over 12 months.
We encourage you to visit our main website for more information about our services and our latest special offers. Alternatively, please call with any enquiries.